The Old Republic - Confirmed 2011

Posted by Kalvod | Java Jawa On 1/12/10 4 comments

It appears that none of the speculation out in the community has been correct, even some of the information we've gotten from Lucas's own Sue Rostoni. Today we got a confirmation from Sean Dahlberg stating that Bioware is projecting a release date of Spring 2011. Not too bad all in all however.

This only puts us back a quarter from our original prediction! Delay's / Pushback's whatever you want to call them, they are expected in MMO's. So don't fret! We definitely want to see this game in it's top shape. So if it means a quarter delay so be it!

Sean Dahlberg's Statement

4 comments:

Suzina said...

Suzina: Bioware, I've heard things from forum forum trolls. They say you're going to be delayed.

Bioware: Join me in 2011 and together we'll rule the galaxy, make things the way they should be!

Suzina: I don't believe what I'm hearing... Bioware, You're breaking my heart!! The forum trolls were right about you, you're delayed.

Bioware: I don't want to hear anymore about forum trolls.

Forum troll: I'm going back to WOW. I can't wait till' 2011.

Bioware: You! You turned her against me! (force chokes Suzina) We absolutely must release the game when it's ready and not a moment before!

Forum Troll: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Kalvod | Java Jawa said...

Kalvod: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bioware: Patience my friend.

Bioware: Your feeble skills are no match for the Power of the Dalay!

Unknown said...

Cryptic: *snicker* All your player base are belong to us!


I'm checking out the Star Trek Online open beta right now. Heard in your transmission you'll be there as well. Hail me sometime: Daenerys@idleist

Suzina said...

Suzina@Suzina for me. Yeah, STO is looking like it'll have to satisfy my space fix for a while...

And I was worrieda bout making Lotro last till May! Now I know I need another inbetween MMO.

Post a Comment